Use Practise Every Question to support your students’ independent learning with Student Share
• Gives your students their own access to Practise Every Question
• Generates a simple weblink that lasts the lifetime of your subscription, so no need for individual log-ins
• Lets you decide what to share and when to share it
• Provides a facility for you to add comments to student answers
• Gives more support for independent learning throughout the course with structured guidance for students
• Ensures students are exam ready with shared access through the revision period
With Student Share you can decide exactly which elements of Practise Every Question you want to share: questions, playlists, or the contents of an entire title.
Simply choose what you want to share and a unique weblink will be automatically generated – you can then send it directly to your students.
They can then work through questions in a simple, structured way, checking their progress against the sample student responses, your comments and / or examiner comments. You choose what you want them to see. There is also a timer so they can practise answering questions in exam conditions.
Student Share features...
• An easy-to-use on-screen timer can be turned on to the question view, which will help to reinforce the importance of timing during the exam
• A student view of the product which provides content in a more structured order, allowing students to work through the material at their own pace
• Flexibility to share access to ‘all products’, ‘single product’, ‘playlists’ or ‘questions’
• The option to select which of the components of the question you wish to share, e.g. the question, student responses, mark schemes, their own comments
• An annotating tool to allow you to comment on particular aspects of the student responses before sharing it
• A weblink automatically emailed to you, which can be shared with students via email, VLE, intranet, or any communication tool the school uses
• Specific Exam Technique advice accessible directly from the question screen
• Enhanced printing facility for teachers, will allow them to:
o Print teacher comments on the questions
o Print associated Exam Technique advice
• Enhanced search facility, with added search on topics